Rabu, 04 Januari 2012

Back

Lama sekali nggak nge-post di blog ini yaa :)



anw,
happy new year
wish 2012 will be a better year than 2011 for me, for you, for everyone <3
Talking about new year, I've passed so many exhausting moments lately but Alhamdulillah I could pass it 



2011 was a rough year for me, I swear. Alhamdulillah in the end of 2011 I could move from my "actually-uncomfort" comfort zone, tried to being myself and enjoy my life. But the price I paid is just, yes, now I am a single and I'm amazingly happy for being single. 

Angga is not my boyfriend anymore but I know he's irreplaceable and I will always love him. He had built his own permanent room in my heart, but somehow I have to close the door, and build another room and I wish it can be my home, not just a single room just like Angga's :)

And now I'm in progress building a new room with someone even I know I can't have him completely. I just love him no matter what. I wish someday he'll be mine just like what he promised to me :)








We're in a wrong situation while we met. So here am I, waiting for his promise, waiting for nothing, waiting for another tears hahahahahaha. I love you Randy Ramadhan. I'm waiting for her to delete your name from her bio and write "Randy Ramadhan's" in my bio. I'm waiting for that time. But now, just be happy with her :)